Thursday, March 31, 2016

Jesse Eisenberg talks about 'Cafe Society' and Kristen



You just finished filming your second movie with Woody Allen, which is still untitled, if I'm not mistaken. What can you tell us about this movie?

Jesse: Woody Allen productions are more reserved than like a superhero movie, I'm not kidding. Everything has been very secret. I think I can't even reveal the tone of the movie. Woody Allen's filmography is very diverse, so I feel I made the right decision. I think the only thing that has been revealed is that it's a period film taking place in the thirties.

In it you're working with Kristen Stewart once more. How do you end up being together in so many movies?

Jesse: It's more a coincidence than anything else. They are coincidences but fabulous coincidences because she is great, very talented and has a great sense of humor. The three films we've done together have had similar funny tones. Working with Kristen is great because she's not only funny, but she's also an excellent dramatic actress.

Source/Via

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?