Thursday, March 5, 2015

New fan photos of Kristen in Idaho (5 March)


imagebam.com imagebam.com

Click pics for larger view.

Army Surplus Warehouse:

"We had Kristen Stewart in the store today! She was awesome!"

"She was way nice. I was a bit nervous for some reason. Haha."

"She said she was just driving through."

"I saw somewhere that she is headed to Montana to do a motion picture.

That's what she told me too."

"I was picking up clothes and she walked over to me and said sorry she did that and she would clean them up. I said no it's ok, hey are you Kristen? She said yes, was super friendly. She talked about how this area and idaho was beautiful. I asked if I could take my picture with her cause no one would believe me and she laughed and said of course. I did see a small smile too! Haha."

Source Via Via

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?