Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Kristen & Juliette Binoche on the cover of Interview magazine, Germany (September 2014)


imagebam.com

imagebam.com

Click pics for larger view.

In an excerpt, Stewart is quoted as saying, “They say it’s one movie for you and one for them. But that’s bullsh*t. They are both mine! I like doing blockbusters. I like when everybody sees what I do. I can do whatever the f*ck I want.”

Binoche tells Stewart, “Of course I Googled you. Why? I needed to know whom I am supposed to meet and play with. I did watch some interviews of yours and instantly decided that I like you.”

“I also watched On The Road – and skipped Twilight. Although I have to admit that the first time I ever saw you was on my daughter’s walls,” says Binoche. “I remember walking into her room thinking: So what the hell is this about?”


The September issue should be out August 20.

Shot in Paris in July. Our earlier post of some BTS pics from the shoot can be found here.

Source /Via  Via Source Source/Via 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?